Thank you for using www.usosql.buzz, which is provided by China International Travel Service Limited, Head Office (The “CITS”).
The TERMS OF BOOKING shall constitute the entire understanding between you and CITS which is relating to reservation that you selected. Receipt of your deposit or payment will indicate that you and your travel agent have read these TERMS OF BOOKING, and that you have accepted them.
3. ALTERATION OF ITINERARY
4. SERVICES IN PACKAGE PROGRAMS
5. LUGGAGE ALLOWANCE
8. VARIATION OF TERMS OF BOOKING
Methods of Payment
1. Visa or Master Card secures online payment via PayPal.
2. Bank transfer.
(1) Please specify Tour Code / Operator’s name when you do the payment.
(2) Please send us the bank receipt by email or fax after you made the payment.
Cancellation/change of existing reservations must be made through CITS.
The cancellation policy varies by different type of tour service. Please refer to different type of calculation fee. In the event of cancellation we will refund payment within your written cancellation request.
Alternations to your itinerary before confirmation are happily processed. If alteration requested after confirmation, we will do our best to help to check the availability. If any expenses incurred by third parties (such as cruise operators, airlines and hotels) CITS will charge the difference accordingly.
1. Hotels and flights
- Hotels and flights listed in our programs are subject to change due to un-foreseen reasons and we reserve the right to use similar hotels & flights and to cancel certain departures, if some big events take place, such as F-1 Race in Shanghai.
- Hotel rate is based on twin-sharing in all hotels (2 persons sharing a twin bedded room). Price p/p for a triple room is the same as twin sharing (a roll-away bed will be added in a twin room to form a triple room in all hotels in China). Request for double room or connecting rooms depends on availability at each hotel.
- Extra night rate includes breakfast at the hotel. CITS reserves the rights to use other hotels for the extra nights, if the requested hotel can not be confirmed. We will keep you informed, should this change occur.
2. Entrance fees
Entrance fees for all the sightseeing listed in each program are subject to change. If the entrance fees are raised, CITS will charge the difference accordingly, and we will inform you at least 3 months ahead.
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of China, the free baggage allowance within China is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client.
CITS highly recommends you or your clients purchase travel insurance from you country of origin. Travel Agencies' Liability Insurance covers all CITS tours, regulated by the China National Tourism Administration. The Travel Agencies' Liability Insurance will not cover any expenses related to accidents outside of the control of CITS.
Shall you or your clients feel unsatisfied with any service CITS has provided, please notify us to avoid the similar problems happening again.
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or fax within 15 days from the end of the tour. Relevant evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. CITS will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of the tour.
Additional terms will apply to your reservation and services that you select. Please refer the additional terms carefully before reservation.
The TERMS OF BOOKING may vary from time to time. CITS reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice. If they are revised, we will post the revised version on this site.
For any terms and notices that you consider are not stated, please email us to [email protected] for more information.